1. Be mysterious: Don’t reveal everything about yourself in one message. Keep him guessing by giving small hints about your life and then abruptly changing the topic.
2. Play hard to get: Don’t always respond immediately to his messages. Take some time before replying, but don’t take too long that he loses interest.
3. Use humor: Make him laugh with funny texts or memes. He will look forward to your messages knowing that they’ll bring a smile to his face.
4. Flirt subtly: Tease him gently with flirty texts that let him know you’re thinking of him and can’t wait to see him again.
5. Talk about the future: Discuss your plans for the future together and show that you’re excited for what’s ahead – this will make your relationship feel more meaningful, and he’ll miss you even more knowing that he has something special to look forward to.
6. Send photos: Send pictures of yourself doing things he loves or candid photos of your day-to-day life. This keeps things fresh and shows that you’re still thinking about him, even when he’s not around.
7. Keep it positive: Avoid being negative or critical in your messages as this can have the opposite effect of what you want; making him miss you more because he can’t wait for it all to be over! Instead, focus on positive topics like upcoming events or exciting news from your day-to-day life.
In conclusion, these tips will help create a feeling of longing in your partner when he’s away from you through text messages – so use them wisely! Remember, less is often more when it comes to making someone miss you!
3 Texts to Make Him Miss You | Relationship Advice for Women by Mat Boggs
Mat Boggs shares relationship advice for women and 5 texts you can send that will make your man miss you like crazy! Get More Great Tips – SUBSCRIBE! Want more texting tips? Check out this FREE eBook!: …